Chatham, NB Legion Branch #3
Shoe Box Campaign
NOVEMBER 9th is DEADLINE FOR SHOE BOXES: See list below.
EVERY SHOE BOX NEEDS TO HAVE…
• A Christmas card with a friendly note from home. (Note: It is not necessary to add your full names & addresses; however, if you do, the recipients often respond.)
• Medicated foot powder + medicated foot spray (non-aerosol)
• $5 (or higher) to buy Tim Horton products to send overseas.
• Power bars
• Sunscreen (high number coverage, non-aerosol)
• Medicated lip balm
• Wet Wipes
• Hand sanitizer
• Playing cards, puzzle books
• Small pkgs of Kleenex (not the big boxes – just pkgs)
• Beef jerky
• Microwave popcorn
• M & Ms (the only chocolate that won’t melt)
• Werther’s candy
BUT IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO ALSO HAVE…
• Homemade Fudge
• Canadian Magazines (i.e. Giv’er Magazine, Saltscapes, etc)
• Small writing pads + pen and/or pencil
• Feminine hygiene products
• DVD Movies/Series (used or new)
A cash or cheque donation is also much appreciated! Please make cheques payable to Brenda Daigle and drop off at the main desk at NBCC or mail to Brenda Daigle at #21 – 80 University Ave., NBCC-Miramichi, Miramichi, NB E1N 0C6. For more information, call Brenda Daigle at 778-6138.
Thank you, from NBCC Elves and grateful Canadian Military members!
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.